Saturday, May 15, 2010

August 21!!!!!!

If finally happened, Hayzen asked me to marry him! He asked me on Friday the 8. We went to dinner with my family and his parents in Pocatello, and he askeed my dad for permisson. Then we were headed home and he stopped at his brothers house in Rigby because he "forgot" something in his work pickup. So then we were on our way back to my apartment and we get pulled over. So when the cop comes over and asks us everything, Hayzen said, well my night started out good, I asked her dad if I could marry her. And after Hayzen said that, the cop's attitude changed. He came back in like 5 minutes and said the server was to busy to look up his drivers liscense. Lucky us we didn't get anything. So we go back to my Apartment and he asks if I want to go for a drive, so I said sure. He didn't tell me where we were going he just drove. So as we are driving, I decide that I need to get sick, of all times, and so he asks if I want to go home and I said well I do but I want to hang out with you, and he was like, well lets just go up here a little ways. So we did and we went up towards Mesa Falls, and its midnight about this time, so we go up there and walk to the falls with snow on the ground and listening to the water falls. And he has his flashlight and gets down on one knee! I wasn't sick anymore. :)

Bowling

Hovenweep... when he came to my house for Christmas
Snowmobilling... I couldn't find the one of us.

My mom made him take family pictures with us :) (Thanks mom)

We went to Yellowstone on the free national park day. It was a lot of fun

Yellowstone again

The day after he proposed!

My beautiful ring!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ashlie, I saw your blog on Jenn's site and I'm sooooo glad I did. I looked at it just in time to see some really great news, a beautiful couple, a pretty ring, and a daughter of God in love. Congrats!! I'm really, really happy for you. Monica

    ReplyDelete