On a side note though... what got me started on a blog was a blog that me and three other chicas share. Its called Gilligan and girls. While down here in Ecuador I have met some amazing friends that I will never forget. So we decided to do a thing kind of like the Sisterhood of the Traveling pants. But instead of pants we are doing a hat. So we named him Gilligan. And as we are traveling the world, or just on vacations, we will take pictures and send the hat to the next girl.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
ECuAdoR
Well as some of you know, I have been down in Ecuador for two and half months. And today was my last day working in the orphanages. Then I fly to the AMAZON tomorrow morning from Quito. I am very excited to go to the amazon but I am also very sad to leave my kids here in Ecuador. It really was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. To say the least I balled my eyes out! But as I am writing this, I am getting ready to leave in two hours. I can´t believe that my time here is already up and its time for me to go home. Pictures will come later when I get home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment